Specialist in sports rehab and injury prevention, strength and conditioning, martial arts (boxing, Muay Thai, Kali). Kaz Azim is passionate about human movement, its many components and potential.
- 10 years experience coaching and training general public and athletes
- Competitive martial artist for over 20 years
- Strength and conditioning coach, sports rehab and human movement specialist
- BSc Sports Rehabilitation
- Functional Range Release Practitioner
- Functional Range Conditioning® Mobility Specialist
- NASM advanced trainer
- Bioforce conditioning coach
- HeartMath practitioner
- Injury Prevention
Specialist in gymnastic strength, mobility, Trained and experienced in aerial skills, gymnastics, figure skating, vaulting (horseback), Brianna grew up in a very athletic environment, she is passionate about movement, play and physicality, a firm believer that “everyone should feel confident upside down”.
- 4 years coaching general public
- Specialist in weight loss, mobility, strength and conditioning
- Focus on gymnastic movement, “inspired by artistic athletiscm, along with the expression and shapes our bodies are capable of “
- Certified Personal trainer NSCF/NASM
Hampstead Heath and various green spaces around London
Specialist in human movement, natural parkour, gymnastic strength, mobility development, human interaction and play. Passionate about embodiment via movement and connection with people, community and environment. Ben is on a constant quest to learn from as many great teachers as possible, always bettering himself and later sharing it with his student. A firm believer that everyone should be able to play and “move like a human”
- 6 years experience coaching general public, coaches and personal trainers
- Specialist in Natural Movement, reclaiming play and reconnection with nature.
- Mobility and gymnastic strength coach
- Human interaction champion: fostering play & rapport through contact, roughhousing, dance and combatives
Specialist in martial arts. Trained and experienced in JKD and karate with a profound knowledge of various submission and weaponry arts, student of BJJ and No Gi grappling, coaching boxing, Jun Fan Kickboxing, Filipino Kali empty hands, Thai boxing, and submission wrestling. A firm believer that every one should have some combat/self-defense knowledge.
10 years coaching experience. Founder of OCD Combat Arts. Fight performer and consultant specializing in hand-to-hand combat, weaponry arts for film,
TV and motion capture.
Has worked on Maleficent, Thor 2, Fast & Furious 6, Kick-ass 2, Snow White & the Huntsman, and with Microsoft on a Rome based AAA Game called Ryse to name a few.
- Jeet kune Do – Bob Breen academy Black belt in Cross training :
- Jun Fan Gun Fu – Filipino Kali – Silat – Boxing – Kicking boxing – Thai – Submission Wrestling Knife & (Eskrima) stick fighting
- Brazilian Jujitsu (6 years under Roger Gracie Academy )
- MMA (Undefeated in UK Amateur & Semi pro)
- Female self defense specialist
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate In Personal Training
Mike pursued a range of certifications to supplement his physiotherapy skills and he participates in conferences and workshops on a variety of subjects. His clinical approach is heavily biased towards restoring normal movement, minimizing pain levels and supporting a well-structured rehabilitation regime.
- MSK Specialist Physiotherapist
- Clinic director in NW6
- Experience working with athletes to achieve their goals and sustainable back up their increased training demands.
- BSc(Hons) in Physiotherapy 2:1 (TEI Athens)
- Full body FR® (Functional Range Release) certified 1st in the UK
- Osteopathic spinal manipulations certification
- FRC Functional Range Conditioning certified
- Dry Needling certified (The Dry Needling Institute)
Are you next?
Could you be the next to join our worldwide team?