We currently accept debit and credit cards, and we also accept PayPal.
Non-profit organizations seeking a donation of product may submit their request to the IMA Legal Department for review. Requests may be sent by mail to: [email protected]
Upon receipt of the request, our legal department will contact the organization to review the request and determine if IMA is able to assist.
We consider home visits for personal training on a case-by-case basis following an initial consultation at the location closest to the client.
You can get started by simply registering, this will give you access to the free lessons of each course, as well as other selected content.
Simple Membership (PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENT SUBSCRIPTION)
- Access to levels 1 – 3 of the IMA syllabus and training curriculum consisting of a library of lessons with breakdown descriptions and videos for reference. Covering training methods, principles, form, progression/regression, and prerequisites.
- Everything in the Simple Membership.
- A library of 100+ lessons with breakdowns, descriptions and videos for reference.
- Online coaching personalized plan via IMA profile page.
IMA Warrior Membership
- Everything in the Simple and Participant Memberships.
- Includes a monthly one-to-one session with an IMA coach.*
- Online coaching and feedback via video motion analysis of form and exercise technique with full assessment, personalized training plan and ongoing support.
* One-to-one coaching is subject to location and access to an IMA qualified coach.
We offer free lessons within our courses to give you an idea of what to expect from a course, we also offer one-off purchases if you don’t feel a membership would be right for you.
You can read why here.